Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Grabbing some rays!

Dear Diary:

I know in my dream world, it's perpetual summer but in my real world, summer will be coming to a close all too shortly.  So I decided to catch the last few days I could.  Of course I got a new bikini so that was just the excuse I needed to take a break from work.  


I went to my favourite travel agency to see if I could get to some hot beach area and found some free beach poses, so that clenched the deal for an island location.  I flew right away into Fire Beach, a GREAT name and a GREAT area.


I came upon a huge waterfall that was very refreshing.  I stood under it and let the water cascade over me.  On a hot day that felt sooooo good.
I lay for awhile in the sun, trying to improve my mediocre tan, while trying not to burn.
Next I came face-to-face with one of the peacocks on the island.  He was rather friendly and didn't run away when I knelt in front of him.
I was sitting in the lounge chair for a bit when a stranger walked up the beach and started a conversation.  He was dressed rather warmly for the day and I asked why he wasn't in shorts.  He started to kick off his shoes at least. 
By then, I'd had enough sun and thought I would fly home as it would soon be dark.
It was such a great day!  I have my fingers crossed that there will be many many more before I have to pack away the bikinis.


Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:

Skin: LeLutka Friday skin pack (suntan) 50L Friday
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Hollywood Lashes Greta Garbo
Hair: Exile Samara (black cherry) Platinum Hunt


Swimsuit: Angel Dessous Couture Waikki (gold)


Earrings: Hucci hoops


Poses: TSL Beach poses, free at Agencia de Viagens

Location: Fire  Beach