Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Always sad when a store closes

Dear Diary:

I felt very sad when I heard the other day that Jill Lemon was closing the doors on her store.  She has everything on sale at 50% off.  Of course I wanted to go and pick up as much as I could but the sim was PACKED so I had to wait...and wait...and wait.  Finally I got there last night and picked up this cute dress.
The style is HOT!  I love how the lace underlay tiers under the plum overskirt.  It has a mini skirt but not short enough to be skanky.  The straps attach behind the neck instead of tying so it doesn't look so casual and lies nicely on the neck.
 
The back dips in a smooth arc, almost to the empire waist line.  The material pattern stands out even though this colour is a little darker than others. I also picked up some cute accessories that I can use in lots of looks.  I'm wearing the rose necklace that also comes with a matching bracelet, in two featured colours, black and white.

I got this dress at a good time.  All of a sudden I was sent some uber trendy shoes from *GField* as a group gift and they matched my dress perfectly.  How lucky was that!! The shoes are available in tons of colours, and special ones are offered for the Shoe Fair.
 
I'll be really sorry to see the doors at *+Jill+* close.  Jill's designs have always been current and high-end, and reasonably priced for the quality that she produces.  She has always paid attention to detail when making her outfits.  Her store has been very easy to get around and not flooded with aisles or displays.  I will truly miss shopping there.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola sunkissed
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Greta Garbo
Nails: Adam & Eve (plum) nails
Hair: Fri.day Tatum


Dress: *+Jill+* Baby Doll (purple)
Shoes: *GF* Bow Strap Shoes Kate (plum) (Group Gift)


Earrings: *YS & YS* Roundie earrings (gold)
Necklace: *+Jill+* Rose choker (white; tinted)
Bracelet: Chloe Golden set (no longer available)

Hair Accessory: [Pink Fuel] flowery peacock (tinted)


Poses: Free pose stand in CC Photography studio