Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Chirihama Cafe and Bakery

Dear Diary:

This morning I got up bright and early, dressed in my "Bakery best", to go to this new bakery I heard about.

Naturally I was there before it opened so I took some time to look around at the plants and garden accessories.
 The outside is filled full of flowery displays that are so pleasing to look at.  I didn't mind the wait at all.  I sat on the bench and relaxed.






Mmmmm...is that the smell of fresh bread???
 YAAAAAY!!  It is!!  And you know, Dear Diary, how fresh bread is my weakness.  After the wait, I needed a cup of coffee but I had to stand in line and wait for the llamas to go through.
 OK fellas!  No pushing or shoving! [But don't get in between me and my coffee!!]
It was so nice sitting on the deck, looking out at the lake, sipping my coffee and thinking about the wonderful HOT bread tucked away in my shopping bag.  Hot bread...lots of butter...cheese...YUMMY!!

What a great eating day it was!  I must come back again for more.


Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Friday skin (suntan) (50L Friday)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Studio Hollywood Lashes (Greta Garbo)
Nails: Studio Nails (black)
Hair: Truth (Julia - streaked)

Jacket: Milk Motion My Blazer (white) TDR
Tank top: Fri.day Layering tank (pumpkin)
Pants: Glow Studio Baggy pants (Dark flowers)
Shoes: [Gos] Shoes espadrilles (yellow)
Purse: Dark Mouse carry all bag (Zebra)


Earrings: Glow Studio DeLyn earrings (Bl&W)
Bracelet: *Kraftika No 304 bracelets (Black & Zebra)


Poses:Miyoko Magic (Yay); Reel Expression (HD & Expression)

Location: The Chirihama Cafe and Bakery