Thursday, August 5, 2010

You've Got Mail!!

Dear Diary:
Yes, email is convenient and fast and easy and functional but I love getting mail. I DO like getting an actual letter, made from actual paper, in my actual hand!!  And the other day, I was waiting for such a thing.
I just got a new mailbox, from Awesome Blossom, so I was patiently waiting for mail to be delivered.  The mailbox is so cute!!  It has an option of changing to three colours, is placed in a barrel surrounded by foliage and has 3 poses available.   
Waiting....












 

 Waiting patiently....


And STILL waiting patiently....

When I saw the envelope in the mailbox, I was so happy to know that I actually got mail!!



Hmmmmpffff!!  Wouldn't ya know!!!!  It was only bills!!!  Oh well.  I guess the wait will start all over again tomorrow.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Friday suntan (50 Linden Friday)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Innocent
Hair: Oh Hair Oh my Tochigi Japan

Top: Callie Cline Signature Tank (spring green)
Capris: TuttiFrutti Fireworks comfort capri (mint)
Shoes: Your Skin Your Shape Rainbow Shoes (corallo)

Earrings and necklace: Your Skin Your Shape Feel Free set Rainbow

Mailbox: ::AB:: The Pemberley Mailbox

Poses: Exposeur, SP and poses in the mailbox.