Monday, August 2, 2010

Beautiful Summer Weather

Dear Diary:
I had a perfect day yesterday.  Friends were picking me up for an art gallery tour and then out for supper. I wanted to wear something casual and summery but nice enough for the evening.  I went out on my deck and my neighbour yelled, "Cute dress!"
"Thanks", I shouted back, "but I'm not sure about the colour.  Do you think I should wear the sand coloured one instead?"
"Oh that's nice too!" she replied.  "Whatever your choice is, it will look great!"  What a decision I had to make.  I really wanted to wear this dress.  I like it so much.  Well, when in turmoil, choose another.
So I ended up wearing the aqua.  I was really lucky that this cute sundress came in a pack of three.  It gave me so much versatility in my choices.  I love how it falls from the Empire waistline and the button detail down the front is so well done.  How perfect it was for my day out with friends.


Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Friday skin (sunkissed) (50L Friday)
Eyes: Muriel hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Innocent eyelashes
Hair: Calla Angelica


Dress: Doppelganger Messina -  Mattina (seafoam, sand, aqua)
Shoes: [Gos] Shoes Espadrilles (white)

Necklace: Glow Studio Trance necklace (gold) (TDRBlue) 
Bracelet: [Mandala] Takara bangle with nude/gold nails
Purse: Orage Creations Hot Summer Bag (claire) (free)


Poses: ((Diva)) Kanpai 2; SP Glamourpuss; ~N~ Attitude (no longer available)