Monday, August 23, 2010

Where the Wild Things are!

Dear Diary:

Today I visited a magical spot.  It was both eery and beautiful at the same time.
I landed in a clearing but stared straight into a forest of glowing red trees, with a lava waterfall.
It was a breathtaking sight.  I walked and walked...


through a shower of white roses...







to sitting in a field of purple iris...






'til I stopped for a rest on a tree stump.
 It was a perfect day!

Good Night for now. 

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Friday skin pack (sunkissed)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: LeLutka Lola lashes
Hair: Oh Hair Oh my Honey
Nails: Studio Nails Shiny Red


Dress: So Many Styles Puffy Babydoll (Peach) 50L Fridays
Leggings: xxYomeshouyoxx Kiss (black)
Shoes: R2 Shoes Koaniani elua (Yellow stripe)


Earrings: Chloe (Silver Hoops) (no longer available)
Necklace: Miel Dei necklace 50L Friday
Bracelet: Dark Mouse Blue Silver bangles
Ring: *Kraftika No 101


Poses: Reel Expression (Humpday pose); Hop Scotch ( Scultped Gown); aDORKable (kite pose); Striking Poses (sit)


Location: Where the Wild Things Are from Agencia de Viagens Travel Agency