Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's football fever!

Dear Diary:

It's Super Bowl Sunday!!  I love this day!  Not only for the game [what happened to da Bears??] but for the BBQ, salad, desserts and beer.  And who will be the champs??  Hmmm....Steelers have already won 6 times; the Packers 3...but I think the Pack is HUNGRY this time around...

I always wanted to know how it would feel to throw around a football in front of a huge crowd so I went out to Rutgers Stadium.  I had to dress the part and wear my hair to rival Matthews and Polamalu.

 I tried throwing.
I caught it and ran for the goal.
Sooooo close now.....almost there.
TOUCHDOWN!!  I went crazy and the crowd went wild!

Wow!  How thrilling for me!  Now I can really get into the game.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: LeLutka Lola
Hair: LeLutka RUSH

Tee: MaxThreads Clay Matthews home jersey
Jeans: FD Entourage Original (blue) (no longer available)
Sneakers: Viviane Fashion sneakers heart (red) (only $L1)


Earrings: Caroline's Jewelry Large hoop earrings (gold)
Watch: DCCXXIII FW-16


Poses: Embody (Gridiron); !Bang (airplane)

Location: Rutgers Stadium