Thursday, February 24, 2011

Buying a new house

Dear Diary:

Since coming to this world, I have lived in an apartment, moved to a condo, rented a two story "box", and when that sim closed, moved to a villa, a beach house and finally a brownstone.  I was talking to my friend Chloe, and since she lives in a huge house, she convinced me it was time to buy my own house - with her advice of course. 

She went to Ramos' prefabs to scout out the possibilites.
Their houses are really great!  There's a wide variety of styles and sizes and they're furnished with Ramos' lovely furniture to give you an idea of how they look when they're lived in.  Ramos also offer some extras with their homes like lighting, security and a $500 gift certificate towards purchases from their store.

While Chloe was busy, I went to Mudhoney.
The houses here could be rezzed so that I could walk in and see the actual size.  You could also purchase a footprint at no cost to see if it could fit on the land.  The colours and details in each building were awesome.  I particularly loved the large windows.

I met Chloe at La Galleria.  There's an amazing number of house sizes to choose from with quite a low prim count for each.
The houses here are furnished too and I must admit that adds to the ambiance when looking for a place.  La Galleria offers a discount on kitchen or bathroom fixtures when you buy a house from them.

I have to think long and hard about all of the wonderful places I saw.  The decision is going to be very difficult to make.

Good Night for now.


Chloe is wearing:
Skin: YS & YS  Emma pale
Eyes:  Alady blue-gray eyes
Eyelashes:  Glow Studio Hollywood lashes Greta Garbo
Hair:  Mirone Faye
Nails:Candy Nail #N5000 Basic Dark Red

Coat: Truth Gypsy coat (brown) (Chloe couldn't remember much about this - sorry)
Sweater:  Scribble Lodge sweater
Jeans: Truth picnic denim (old group gift)

Earrings: YS My Love earrings (gold)
Necklace:  Alienbear Design necklace (gold)
Ring: kraftika ring #206

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Mila / HUSH
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Hair / hat: The Strand Sammi

Coat: fd Fog Coat (green)
Sweater: artilleri morning shirt (brown)
Pants: ETD Barely cords (brown)

Earrings: Hucci Kaete hoop earrings (copper)