Monday, February 21, 2011

Two-tone Teal

Dear Diary:

Teal is my LEAST favourite colour in any world but I did have a couple of things in my closet that fit the 52 weeks of colour challenge so that had to be it!

I wondered what I could use as an example of teal since I know it can be "blue-green" or "green-blue".  Hmmm...is there a difference?  I knew about Teal Ducks so thought I would check them out.

I went to Duck's Unlimited for a look at the ducks and see the colour choices.  So here is the "Blue-winged teal duck".


And the Green-winged teal duck.


And here's the duckie who is a combo of both!
 
Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Mila / HUSH
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Hollywood Lashes Greta Garbo
Hair: Calico Ingmann Creations Jillian
Headband: Lelka's Ribbon Headband (blue checkers) (from SL Marketplace)
Nails: PXL  Creations Nailpolish Blue #3

Dress: Fab Pony Diplo (grey and teal)
Shoes: Gos Shoes espadrilles (bloom)

Earrings: PC Oxidized silver hoops
Bracelets: DM colour bangles