Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I've made the move!

Dear Diary:

Last week I told you I was looking for a new house.  I found one that I love and totally fits ME.  But I had to move from my old place in a hurry so I didn't have time to clean out the junk I've accumulated in the past few years.  So, that's what I had to do before the furniture could be put in.
It took me forever to look through all the stuff.  I usually talk to myself to make it easier to toss stuff out.  I am a pack rat.  "Oh no!  Can't throw that out.  I bought that book in Grade 10 for Mr. Smith's History class!"  "Let's see...size 2...well maybe I can get into that next year." 
I was smiling when I finally got the first load out to the garbage bin.
I didn't realize how many paper items I had to recycle.
YAAAAAY!!!!  Even though the snow was up to my ankles, I was thrilled to get all the old stuff out and to make room for all the new.


Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Ava (light)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Hair: Bewitched (now Hairy Situations) sweep bangs (couldn't find in store)


Top: fri. Henley hoodie (green)
Pants: Poised wine line steel leather pants
Scarf: Royal Blue "Winter is coming" scarf (rosey frost) (gift)


Earrings: Caroline's Jewelry Large Hoop earrings (gold) (gift)
Watch: DCCXXIII FW-16


Props: Urban Spirit Bags of trash, Trade Waste Bin, Domestic Recycle bin, Domestic trash bin  (ALL free)


Poses: Estetica