Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Elegance of Ecru

Dear Diary:

Ecru is one of those colours that I don't have many words for because I like it so much.  Everytime I wear an ecru dress I feel classy, cultured and clever!  It lends itself to be "girly".  And sometimes I like to dress that way.  But when I looked in my closet, I didn't have a pretty dress to wear sooooo...
Fortunately Mimikri was having a great sale and I hadn't been shopping in a long time.  I picked up this delicate looking dress that I love.  It whispers "Elegance".  When I stepped outside the house, my neighbour asked me where I bought it so I knew it was a hit.  While I was shopping there, I bought the gloves to go with it.  Of course what's a new outfit without shoes?  I think the flower on the shoes from G Field really adds to the look.  Hmmm....then I thought a spectacular hat would be the crowning finish.  Mauve Binder from MB was nice enough to rez a variety of hats for me to look at and I thought this one just went so well with the whole outfit.

It was a satisfying shopping trip for sure.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Mila / HUSH
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Innocent lashes
Hair: Oh Hair Oh my Holiday

Dress: Mimikri Paris (nude)
Shoes: GF flower pumps (cream)
Hat: Mauve's Box Kentucky Derby Hat (white and cream)
Gloves: Mimikri gloves (nude)

Earrings: AB (Mood) Kalnera Mother of Pearl

Poses: Just a Pose (Simply Hippy)