Friday, March 11, 2011

Oh My!!! Such Furniture Indecisions!

Dear Diary:

As I've been telling you, I have a wonderful lot overlooking the water, picked a sweet cottage just big enough for me, and now I must furnish it.  And THAT proves to be the hardest thing to do.

I put out some choices for the living room.
I like to have a living room that feels very comfortable so I tend to go with furniture that looks "over stuffed".  The Infinite Living Room has colour changeable furniture so it makes it easy to buy and then change the colour to what you want.  That's the problem!!  The colour choice!!!  I definitely need a desk for my computer and a book shelf for all the books and pictures.  Then there's house plants to fit in with everything.  Yikes!  I'm getting a headache trying to decide.

Moving into the dining room doesn't make it any easier.  Dark wood?  Light wood?  Contemporary?  Classic?  Matching chairs? Complimentary chairs?  Chinese rugs? French aubusson carpets?
Alright!  I quit.  I piled all the furniture in the dining room and I'm going to start over tomorrow.  Decorating a new home is hard work.  Think I'll be like Scarlet O'Hara and  "think about that tomorrow".

Good Night for now.

Picture 1:
House plants from left:
Bliss Gardens
Urbanized
Jorja's 1 Prim Plants
La Galleria


Desk, chair and bookcase: MMG


Chairs and couches from left:
Just my Imagination
The Infinite Living Room
LP2 


Picture 2:
Tables and Chairs: Bellarose
Carpets: La Galleria, Rug Centric (no longer available)

Picture 3:
I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Friday (light) (Rocking Fridays)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Innocent lashes
Hair: Calico Ingmann Creations Jillian

Sweater: Orion sweater (red)
Jeans: JANE 52 jeans classic wash (baggy legs)
Shoes: IHS Christmas plaid sneakers (free)

Earrings: Mandala SINRA Wolf Silver