Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Sky is Blue!

Dear Diary:

I'm managing to cover 3 important topics today.

1. Today is officially the first day of spring....HURRAY!!!  But why is the snow still here?  Where are the flowers?  Well, I'll wear a spring dress and sandals anyway.

2. I'm participating in the the 52 weeks colour challenge (Sky Blue) and even though I don't usually buy that colour, I managed to find something in the closet that fulfills that fairly well.
Click picture for larger view
And the most important...

3. My heart goes out to the brave people in Japan who show their strength and courage in surviving this harrowing time.  Of course I'm supporting the Pacific Crisis Fundraiser.  Donation boxes can be found in most stores.  I know that giving to the PCR will help but we can also support the Japanese creators in SL.  Their work and designs play a huge part in giving us excellent creative content.  These designers pay particular attention to detail and always add something to our look, on ourselves or in our homes.  So today everything I'm wearing (except for my skin and eyes) is made by a Japanese creator.  Let's keep them producing such great items in SL that will keep us looking beautiful and poised.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: FTL Eyelashes 502 Kirei
Hair: Oh Hair Oh Alex
Nails: Candy Nail Basic nails Blue

Dress: Tomoto holo marine
Shoes: R2 Wainani (sky)

Earrings and bracelet: Mandala Milky Way 2 (Polly white) (in store or on Marketplace for special price)


Poses: MNK Shop (model poses)