Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pistachio Makes me Feel Peppy...or Preppy?

Dear Diary:

I always loved pistachios.  They have a mild and kind of sweet flavour.  When I was a kid, my Mom would buy them for me but I remembered them being a bright pinkish red.  I found out later that the nuts were dyed that colour to cover any blemishes.  I think I like them better natural.  And I don't think that red dye was probably good for you. 
Pistachios are so versatile.  They can be used when making sweet things, such as cookies and ice cream or in main dishes, particularly in Mediterranean or Indian cooking.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sunkissed)
Lipstick: Aleida lip A (011)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: MG wild full thick
Hair: Truth Hair Jodie (mesh)

Dress: Peqe Julie (lime)
Hat: M186538 summer floppy hat (tinted) (SL Marketplace)
Shoes: Gos Shoes espadrilles (meadow)

Ring: MG Boho ring (large)

Poses: PNP