Sunday, May 27, 2012

Magnetic Cobalt

Dear Diary:

When I do the Colour Challenge every week, the colour name always brings something to mind.  I knew that colbalt was some kind of metal but....  Of course inquiring minds like me, just had to look it up so I found the following explanation on this website:

Cobalt is a brittle, hard, transition metal with magnetic properties similar to those of iron. Cobalt is present in meteorites. Ore deposits are found in Zaire, Morocco and Canada.  Cobalt salts colour glass a beautiful deep blue colour.
And for my English friends, I found this interesting fact:
    
Marmite is a source of vitamin B12, actually a compound containing cobalt.  Marmite is available in the USA. Try mixing it with peanut butter.

Maybe that will be lunch.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sunkissed)
Lipstick: Aleida lip A (009)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye makeup: Mozz Cosmetics winged eye with lashes (silver-blue)
Hair: LeLutka Seth

Blouse: SAS Catherine (white)
Pants: Leverocci Ankle Length chinos (cobalt)
Shoes: Aoharu Ethnic Bijou sandals (opal)
Purse: Fri dream catcher bag (cobalt)

Earrings and necklace: je suis voyante plain

Poses: Poseur