Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Thinking About Dreamer...and me

Dear Diary:

Today marks the end of the second year of my life as a blogger.  I'm laughing as I type that as I don't really think of this as "blogging".  All I'm doing is sharing with you, my real life, blended into my second life. 

It's hard to know where I begin and Dreamer takes over.  Where I start, she finishes.  We like the same type of clothes, preferably jeans and a tee but occasionally we like to dress up too.  Oh and jewelry!!  Yes, we both spend WAY to much on that - especially the big earrings.  Then there's the shoe fetish.  Of course a girl can't have enough of those.

I love being me and I love being Dreamer.  Hopefully, you, my friends and readers, know us both a little more.  And in the coming year, perhaps we'll get to know even more of each other.

It's been a fun year.

Thanks for reading.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sunkissed)
Lipstick: Aleida lip A (004)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery Smokey eye (black)
Lashes: MG Eyelashes groomed medium
Hair: LeLutka Moss

Dress: Adam n Eve Polka Dot Black Catwalk Collection
Shoes: SLink Lovely Leg Sandals (black)

My Thinking Chair: Morantique Garbo chair / Natura (pose in chair)