Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It's the First Day of Summer! Really?

Dear Diary:

Today is the first day of summer.  And as I'm looking out my window at a dull, rainy and cool day, I'm wondering exactly in what world is it really summer.  AHA!!  I know where I can find eternal sunshine, warm water and endless white sandy beaches.  And I did.
This is also the longest day of the year in my part of the world since the sun is the farthest north it will be in the year.  Potentially today I should have summery weather and sunny daylight hours.  Looking out the window again...I don't think that's going to happen but it's nice thinking that I can get that type of weather when I want to.

In reality, I certainly wouldn't be jumping in the lake today, or maybe anytime soon.  Give it another month for sure.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sun tan)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Hair: Dark Mouse Kelly

Swim suit: Aleida Cathrine (green)

Pose: Estetica

Location: Real Waves