Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I love Coming Home!

Dear Diary:

Well, I returned safely from my trip but somehow managed to come back with a lot more than I went with.  I sure added to the economy of the country on this trip.
After I retrieved my car from the airport parking lot, brushed off the snow, struggled getting suitcases in the car, I was tired!  How did I manage to accumulate so much in such a short time?  Did I really need to buy that second pair of boots?  And the jacket.  Does every closet need more plaid?  Will I really wear that satin beaded cocktail dress?  Of course, the answer to these is a definite YES! 

It's always nice to travel but it sure is nice to get home.  Now I just have to find a place for everything.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola lipstick (fuschia)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye makeup: Mozz Cosmetics winged shadow with lashes (purple gold)
Hair (with hat) LeLutka ISHA (gift)

Coat: SAS Winter coat (aubergine)
Sweater: Latte snowflake sweater (purple) (no longer available)
Pants: Coco slim fit pant (gold)

Earrings: NHA earrings Viola (gift)

Pose: LAP