Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Worst about a Trip is the Packing!

Dear Diary:

At this time every year, I go to visit relatives for a short shopping extravaganza!  There's nothing like a shop fest to get the adrenalin flowing.  However, before I can even get the excitement blooming, I need to do the packing.  Believe me, that's the absolute worst part for me.
Will the weather be cold?  Then I'd better take extra sweaters.  What if it's warm?  Well t-shirts should do!  I could run into snow.  For sure pack the boots, mitts and hat.  It could be unseasonably warm.  Take everything out of the suitcases and start over. 

I've ruled out fancy things since we don't really go out a lot.  Eating in is fine with me and after I've run around a couple of malls, I don't really feel like putting on the stilettos!

I shudder at the thought of packing.  I usually take way too much of everything and never enough of something.  I'll be filling and emptying the suitcases until it's time to leave for the airport.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola lipstick (German Red)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery Smokey eye (black)
Eye lashes: Mozz Cosmetics lashes Version 2 (01)
Hair: Oh Hair Oh my little girl

Jacket: The Secret Store Mrs Jones' jacket (coffee)
Pants: Cupcakes 40's inspired suit (brown) (pants only)
Earrings: YS Roundie earrings (gold)
Glasses: Role Optic SG-31 (sunny)

Pose: Dutchie HUD (with coffee cup)

Suitcases: Suitcase "Old school" (SL marketplace)