Saturday, November 19, 2011

I Love Travelling...but I Hate it!

Dear Diary:

Yes, I'm on my way for a 10 day vacation.  I'm thrilled to be going but...I hate it too!  Does that make sense? 

Getting to the airport is crazy enough as it is.  Drive there at least 1 1/2 hour before flight time.  Struggle getting the bags from the car, to the right terminal, and then standing in line to make sure my suitcases are the right weight and my purse is the right size.
Then I go through security.  I try to pack all the liquids in the bags I'm checking but I have forgotten occasionally and end up having to buy hair spray as soon as I land.  I have my passport handy and wait for my shoes and pocket contents to appear.  OK...by now I'm totally exhausted!  I'm anxious to get on the plane, sit back and enjoy the flight. 

Oh-oh....did I remember to unplug the kettle???

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola lipstick (German Red)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye makeup: Mozz Cosmetics winged eye with lashes (brown)
Hair (with hat) The Strand Sammi

Jacket and gloves: Pixel Dolls Wool plaid coat and gloves (gift)
Sweater: Latte Lacy knit sweater (black) (no longer available)
Jeans: Pixel Dolls Basic jeans (black)

Earrings: NHA earrings Una (gift)
Broach: Mood L'amore vola broach (graphite / diamond)

Suitcase: Agencia de Viagens (free)
Passport: Agencia de Viagens (free)

Location: DK Aviation Airport