Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's December! Let's start with the Lights

Dear Diary:

OK...as you know I'm a complete Christmas junkie!!  I start on the 1st of December.  I get out the Christmas decorations, the Christmas plates and of course, the Christmas lights. 

I like to put up lights around the front of the house but last year I started doing the back too.  I wonder if my neighbours dislike the bright ambience spilling over into their patio doors or kitchen windows.  Bah!!  Humbug!!  It makes me happy. 

There's a down side though, to my decorating enthusiasm - it's not the cold - it's not the snow - it's not the "non interior decorating" of my method - it's getting the lights untangled from last years' put-away.  Every year I plan on rolling them properly but I must be lacking in organizational skills.
So last Thursday night, after supper, I tackled the task of getting the lights on my trees in a rather semblance of a decorating masterpiece.  I managed to get some of it done and then finished the rest off last night.  I think it all looks awesome!!

Now I'm wondering what my electrical bill will jump up to.  Ehhhhh...I'll worry about that in February.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola liptick (deep red)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye Makeup: Mozz Cosmetics winged eye with lashes (blue silver)

Outfit - hat with hair, sweater, pants, boots and scarf (not worn)
             Winter #3 Annabella Biedermann, Tiroler Alm

Pose with lights: /me is wrapped in cheer lights (no longer available)