Sunday, February 3, 2013

Poetic Spa Deserves Poetic Ahhhhhh

Dear Diary:

Two things happened for me in the Twisted Challenge this week.  I've always loved animal prints so the colour combination fit right into this perfect dress.  Secondly, I have a liking for poetry, not that I would admit that to any of my friends.  So, combining my two favourite things, I came up with -

First -

And second -
 
There once was a giraffe quite classy
Who wanted to update her chassis
She checked into a spa
To fix just one flaw
And now she's one happy lassie
- Author Unknown
 
Good Night for now.
 
I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light
Lipstick: Izzie's dark vibrant lipstick (dark red)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics winged eye (brown)
Hair: Vanity Hair Fugee
 
Dress: Oh Shoot! Printemps Toffee (giraffe) (SL Marketplace)
Boots: Gos Shoes Hunter Ankle Boots (hazel leather)
 
Earrings and necklace: Uzuri Mwezi gold (no longer available)
Necklace: Uzuri Mapatano (no longer available)
Ring: Mood Glitz shine ring (amber)