Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lyndhurst Plum Has Attitude

Dear Diary:

"Lyndhurst Plum", as a colour name, sounded so elegant.  I looked at my formal gowns, searched the closet for any demure cocktail dress, and shopped for the perfect two-piece outfit.  I didn't pick any of them.  I decided that this colour deserved something a little more edgy.


I loved this colour combination.  Wish I had this dress in my first world.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: HeadTurners Aphrodite Brianna Special Edition (012)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery Smokey eye (purple)
Lashes: Mozz Cosmetics Lashes version 2 (08)
Blush: Mock Natural Blush (Stiletto)
Hair: Bewitched Hair Feral (no longer available as single colour; as a pack on SL Marketplace)

Dress: Yeliz Mesh Couture Dress "Silhouette" Wool Turquoise
Shoes: W&Y pumps Type A (violet) (tinted darker)

Necklace: je suis voyante plain necklace

Poses: London & Bird (SL Marketplace)