Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hunter Green

Dear Diary:

As I've said before, Fall is my favourite time of year, and as of yesterday, it's officially into the season.  One of the things I love to do is jam my packsack full of snacks and water and hike out into the woods.  The leaves are turning magnificent colours, the air is crisp and I can often see some wild life stocking up for hibernation.  So when this colour came up for the Challenge, I thought of me trudging out into the woods.
It just occurred to me.  Wearing this colour in the bush - during hunting season - not a good choice.  I hope no one mistakes me for a moose - strike that - a graceful deer!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola
Lipstick: SEVEN Glossy lipstick ( orangey brown)
Eyes: Ikon (deep hazel)
Lashes: Mozz Cosmetics Version 2 (03)
Blush: Glamorize Glowing Blush (red)
Hair: ETD (Elikatira) long bangs

Hoodie: fri Henley Hoodie (hunter green)
Jeans: ETD (Elikatira) barely cords (pewter)
Sneakers: Super Kingdom Low tops mesh sneakers (tinted) (SL Marketplace)

Backpack: modd.g Dave Rucksack
Pin watch: DCCXXIII Virgo (no longer available)

Poses: Olive Juice (no longer available)