Sunday, September 16, 2012

Papaya Whip

Dear Diary:

The weather has turned cool in my part of the world.  This morning it registered 2C.  A shocker when your feet hit the bare floor!  I heard a strange noise that clicked my sleepy mind into awareness.  Oh my!  It was the furnace coming on after being silent for so many months.

So in preparation for the cool mornings and warmer afternoons, I'm wearing a jacket and long pants, just as in my world.
 
 
 
Fall is always my favourite time of year but I'm not prepared for this - not yet.
 
Good Night for now.
 
I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: SEVEN Glossy lipstick (peachy brown)
Eyes: Ikon (deep hazel)
Eye makeup: Mozz Cosmetics Colourful winged eye with lashes (brown)
Hair with hat: The Strand Sammi
 
Jacket: mon tissu wool blend jacket (beige)
Pants: Ison high waisted cigarette trousers (tan)
Boots: Decoy Jully boot (tan)
 
Earrings: MG earrings Roho (gold)
Brooch: AI Ami amet deli pencet French brooch
 
Poses: Olive Juice (no longer available)