Sunday, May 13, 2012

Deep Pink on Mother's Day

Dear Diary:

Pink - any shade of, any hue of - is my least favourite colour but it hit me, as I was scrounging through my closet, looking for the one or two items available in the dreaded pink, that this was a very appropriate colour to choose for this Sunday's Colour Challenge.  Of course, it's Mother's Day!  And as usual on this day, I remember the women in my family who preceded me - my Mom, my Grandmother(s) and the many non-family women who impacted my life.  They all made me what I am today.

Then I realized all the confident, interesting women I've met in my second world who have also given me friendship, encouragement and laughter and have made a footprint on who I am.

Therefore, to all Mothers, in all worlds, in all countries, understand what a difficult job you're carrying out and how much influence you're having on us all.

Enjoy your day.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sunkissed)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola lipstick (fuschia)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Hair: Wasabi Pills Clementine
Hair band: Lelka's Ribbon Headband (tinted) (SL Marketplace)

Top: Axel Zoo York top (pink) (no longer available)
Shorts: Cupcakes summer shorts (grey)
Shoes: Gos Shoes espadrilles (fuschia)
Purse: Coco clear tote bag (pink) (gift)

Earrings: NHA Mirella earrings

Poses: Miamai