Monday, June 26, 2017

What A Surprise!

Dear Diary:

What a pleasant surprise I got on the weekend when I went outside to take a peek at my strawberry plant.  Yes, the leaves had filled in some of the sparser parts but peeking out from underneath the foliage were white flowers.



In my first world, the strawberry plants haven't shown any sign of flowering yet.  I think the weather has been a little too chilly to produce buds but in my second tropical world, the temperature is warm and sunny most of the time.  Pretty soon strawberries!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: amara beauty Amy
Eyes: Ikon Spectral (hazel)
Hair with hat: EMO-tions LIV braid

Tee: Pixicat Janis (white) (at Collabor88 til July 6)
Shorts: Just Because Kelsie Shorts (khaki) (at Collabor88 til July 6)

Garden bench: La Galleria
Strawberry plant: free bird

Pose: Foxcity