Tuesday, June 6, 2017

I'm Celebrating With My Yoyo

Dear Diary:

Today is National Yoyo Day, not an official holiday, but one of those quirky days to remember.  It's always celebrated on June 6th, in memory of Donald F. Duncan Sr who produced the yoyo in the early 1900's.

As a kid I loved the yoyo and had several over the years.  It was a lot of fun trying to do all the tricks.  So to honour this day, I grabbed my yoyo and flew out to New Orleans, my favourite US city.




Everyone you meet in New Orleans is friendly and helpful, including this policeman I met on Bourbon Street.  He just asked me what I was doing and I said, "I'm just 'walking the dog' right here!"  

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Eyes: Ikon Spectral Mesh (hazel)
Eye shadow: ARTE Spring eye shadow
Mani / Pedi: The Wicked Peach (no longer available)
Hair with cap: no_match NO JOKE

Cosmetics from June Powder Pack:
Skin and lipstick: YS&YS Maddie
Beauty Mark: DeeTaleZ

Tee: NYU Loose short sleeve tee (pink) (at FaMESHed til Jun 27)
Jumpsuit: NYU Loose Denim Jumper (black) (at FaMESHed til Jun 27)
Sandals: Juju draps (pink) (at FaMESHed til Jun 27)
Earrings: Caroline's large hoop earrrings (silver) (SL Marketplace)
Rings: Absolut Vendetta Juno Bento (at EBento til Jun 7)

Yoyo: Abranimations

Location: Bourbon Street, New Orleans City