Monday, June 19, 2017

My Annual Visit To The Vintage Fair

Dear Diary:

All my friends know how much I like vintage clothes, in any of my worlds.  I like how they seem to transport me back to other times.  They have history.  They ooze style. So I had to make my annual trip (with a loaded wallet) out to see what was offered this year.

Over the past few years, I've written several posts about my shopping excursions to Vintage Fair.  The items I bought all seem to cover different eras.  This year my purchases could be worn in many different decades.




This dress by Purple Moon was a knockout!  And what a bargain! For one price you get 7 dresses in different colours.  It was hard to choose what to wear when I went visiting but the tiger print got me.  

While I was at the fair, I managed to pick up a lot of things that would be perfect in certain role play situations.  But I just enjoy wearing the styles in any situation.

I've never been disappointed with my purchases from Vintage Fair.  They're in my closet waiting for that special occasion. 

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Eyes: Ikon Spectral (hazel)
Skin: Egozy (porcelain)
Beauty Marks: Izzie's Freckles and Moles
Lipstick: SE LeLutka Color Trend 
Earrings: Ricielli koko
Bracelet: Finesmith gold bracelet (no longer available)

From the Vintage Fair until June 25th:
Manicure: Hello Dave (silent movie pinup)
Hair: no_match NO SECRETS
Dress: PM Shelby Dress (with HUD)
Shoes: Breathe  Nozomi heels (brown)