Wednesday, October 26, 2016

A Hallowe'en Preview

Dear Diary:

I'm not very big on Hallowe'en.  As a kid, it was fun going "trick n' treating" with my friends.  It was always a big competition to see who could fill a pillowcase first with all kinds of candy.  That was the fun part.

But I never had the imagination or the creativity when making a costume.  My Mom could sew but not without a pattern so I usually dressed as a ghost or witch, two easier things, at least for me...and my Mom.

But my friend Chloe LOVES Hallowe'en so when she told me about some of the scary themes around the grid, I agreed to tag along while she shopped.  I did get caught up with it and we put together a fun Hallowe'en scene.



Hope you have a scary Hallowe'en night (with a pillowcase full of candy, of course)!

Good Night for now

Chloe is wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: Catwa Tumble
Skin: Insol Ashley
Blood: Izzie's nose bleed
Hair: Tukinowaguma Edfeldt
Dress: Arisaris Gara59 (dirty gown) (at ON9 til Oct 28)
Nose Ring: SlackGirl Crossed nose piercing (gift)

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Hair: sf design count (SL Marketplace)
Costume: katatOnik dirty doctor costume (at Salem Macabre til Oct 31)
Mask: Bamse Baron mask (golden)

Decor: Toiz bath sink and square mirror set (at Salem Macabre til Oct 31)