Saturday, October 15, 2016

Get Rid Of The Jeans! Time To Look Classy

Dear Diary:

The other night I felt like getting "fancied up" and flying off to some exotic place for a quiet drink.  I had to do a bit of shopping first, since I'm more of a casual girl at heart so I needed something classy to put on. But I knew I wouldn't have any problem finding things to spend my lindens on.





The shopping went well and I had no trouble finding a dress that made me feel spectacular, along with shoes and jewelry.  Oh Yeah!  Love it when everything comes together without really trying!

I found this wonderful spot that was just what I was looking for.  The sim, Patron, was extraordinary with so many things to look at.  I spent hours looking around but my focus was finding a secluded spot for a sparkling drink.  I finally found an area with a comfortable chair, great ambiance and a very attentive butler.  My drink was cool and colourful.  

I certainly intend on visiting Patron again.  Breathtaking!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: MC Falsies
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery Smokey Eye (gold) (no longer available)
Lipstick: Izzzie's Romy (rust)
Mani / Pedi: Shakeup! (basic darks)
Hair: nomatch NO MEANING

Dress: Prism Oksana Brocade (black gold)
Shoes: Elysium Amber Chunky shoe (yellow) (at Project 7 til Oct 30)
Earrings: Ricielli koko earrings (deep gold)

Location: Patron