Tuesday, October 7, 2014

What's Up With Computer Glasses?

Dear Diary:

I don't own any type of computer glasses but I do have a friend that does.  He was a big fan when they first came out and vowed it was the greatest piece of technology to be invented.  He told me that Time Magazine recognized Google Glasses as the best invention of 2012.


I had some negative feelings when they first appeared.  How about having a relaxing lunch out, when your friend has this head set on, obviously not paying attention to you?  What about the impact of driving while wearing this device?  There's a lot to consider.  But....

Now there's the coming event of the iwatch.  My friend declares that THAT will be the best invention ever.  The computer glasses are in his drawer.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hands: Slink AvEnhanced (elegant)
Hair: Dura Boy 44

Sweater: Emery
Scarf: Mr Poet wide scarf

Computer Glasses: Blackburn's computer glasses (unisex)

Location:  The Pixel Pot Restaurant