Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Different Hallowe'en Visit

Dear Diary:

As a kid, I was always scared when I went out on Hallowe'en.  Lots of my friends loved it and dressed up in the scariest, grossest, awfulest costume that they could get.  I went more for the fantasy, girly type.

One of my favourite places to visit is the Meta Body display.  I've quite a few bodies from that place so I decided to dress up for Hallowe'en this year wearing one of the displays.  It's the type of costume I like and the great part is they are all free.

 
Meta Body is an interesting project to visit.  There are four levels to look at, and all are spectacular in their depiction.
 
Here I'm in the silver avatar at Level 3, a futuristic city with turning objects and a outside railway.
 
Fly out for a visit.  You'll enjoy it.
 
Good Night for now.
 
I'm wearing: