Friday, December 6, 2013

Tis the Season for The Nutcracker

Dear Diary:

I always enjoyed seeing the ballet, The Nutcracker, in my first life.  My family would always attend a production just before Christmas.  It was a tradition.  For the past two years, I've attended the ballet performance in my second life and have loved it!  It's extremely well done by Ballet Pixelle at the Royal Opera House of Second Life.  I was fortunate to be able to attend that production last Wednesday.  It was tremendous!


The ballet will be shown again on December 18th at 2pm slt.  Try to see it.  You'll thoroughly enjoy it.

Another upcoming event at the Royal Opera House is a Christmas show by Little Yoshiwara Geishas, December 15th, 1pm slt

This is a venue you'll like to come back to, time and time again.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Lipstick: Pink Fuel Glossy Pout Lipstick (bright, red)
Eye liner: Miamai Fierce and Fabulous (2)
Hair: EMO-tions Deidre

Jumpsuit, blouse & gloves: Indyra Originals Piper
Shoes: Gos Boutique Eva Slingback (black satin)

Earrings: Finesmith Jewelry Menifa earrings (gift)

Pose: Exposeur


Location: Royal Opera House of Second Life