Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lilac Suede is Twisted

Dear Diary:

The Twisted Colour Challenge has proven to be lots of fun.  The duo selection this week was fun to work at.  Since it was a very cold week here in my part of the country, I decided to keep warm with a puffy down jacket and all the accessories that go with it.  Wish I had this jacket in my real world.
Let's hope it becomes bikini weather soon.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: Aleida lip A (006) (no longer available)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (Deep Hazel)
Eye makeup: Mozz Cosmetics winged eye with lashes (pink-green)
Hair with hat: W&Y #41

Jacket: M186756 Mesh Ladies padded coat (tinted) (SL Marketplace)
Pants: Crash Republic Blithe bottoms (teal)
Boots: GField Long fur cuff boots (white)
Scarf: Royal Blue winter is coming scarf (tinted) (no longer available)
Gloves: Cover Girl fur gloves (white)

Poses: Exposeur