Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A New Store To Me #1

Dear Diary:

I admit...I'm at a loss...ever since Luna Jubilee ended the second part of the Colour Challenge.  I looked forward to the challenge of finding that obscure colour every week.  I keep checking back on her website to see if she's had a change of heart or has come up with some new magical challenge for us.

So having suffered anxiety over the lack of exercising my brain, I decided to try and challenge myself.  I decided to try and look for new stores on the grid and post something that I would purchase.  Now these stores may not be new to you, my readers, but they will be new to me.

The first store I found was "Jugg and Jinga's Boutique".  The store offers a good variety of clothes for both men and women.  There are not a lot of mesh clothes available if that's what interests you.   The clothes range from formal gowns to casual pants and tops, with a good selection in between that can be dressed up or down.  There is a small choice of jewelry sets, earrings with matching necklace.  Also in the store, you'll find some interesting pictures on the wall, not all original, and some Tiffany style floor lamps.

I took a brief look at the men's section and there's a broad array of clothing there too, with a very prominent display of men's thongs! 

 
I picked a cute flowery dress that looks great by itself or over leggings.  Along with it, I'm wearing flower earrings and necklace that I picked up at the same time.  Can you tell I'm looking forward to spring?
 
I'm standing in KaTink's Cabin Love, a great photo prop with a wintery view.
 
Good Night for now.
 
I'm wearing:
 
Dress: Jugg and Jinga's Boutique Maggie Mesh dress (Gardinia)
Earrings and Necklace: Jugg and Jinga's Boutique TigerLily (antique)
 
Prop: KaTink Cabin Love