Thursday, October 4, 2012

Oktoberfest is a Fun Time in Every World

Dear Diary:

I would love to be able to go to the Oktoberfest celebrations in Germany.  It started September 22 and runs until this coming Saturday.  I think it would be great to be there at this time for the music, the food and of course the beer.

Canada also has Oktoberfest festivities in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario.  There is an annual nine day celebration starting tomorrow, October 5 and ending on Saturday the 13th.  There are parades, contests and lots of good food too.    

However since I can't fly to either place, I flew to Munich in my second world. It was great fun the other night with lots of entertainment and dancing.  There will be ongoing celebrations until this Saturday and you can pick up a schedule at the landing point.

Gemütlichkeit!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:

Hair: Wasabi Pills
Dress: Say YES dress for you Oktoberfest (free on SL Marketplace)

Pose: Katink

Location: Bierzelt am Marienhof