Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Cosmic Mind

Dear Diary:

The colour this week, Cosmic, gave me the feeling that a space-like post would be most appropriate.  Then my mind went from space = sky = weather = cold = windy.  My world was like that, the day I thought Cosmic, so I dug out my winter coat and boots.
I know.  Sometimes my mind confuses me too.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: Aleida lip c(002) (no longer available)
Eyes: Mayfly Liquid Light (Hazel Shadow)
Eye Shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery Smokey eye (purple)
Lashes: Mozz Cosmetics Version 2 (01)
Hair: Diorsis Massimo

Dress: Riddle Basic Sweater dress (coal)
Coat: SAS winter coat (aubergine)
Boots: Decoy Juilly boots (purple) (main store under construction)

Earrings: Dark Mouse silver ball (no longer available)

Poses: Baffle!