Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Pushy Thistle

Dear Diary:

I love my garden.  I love working in the earth and introducing new plants to the old ones.  But when I planted a Globe thistle, depicted to be "decorative", acknowledged to be eye catching, and promising not to be invasive, I got quite a surprise.  The plant literally took over!  Years later, I'm still digging out the roots.
Pushy though it was, the thistle was showy and a lovely colour and certainly made itself known in the garden.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: Aleida lip A (005)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye makeup: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery smokey eye (blue)
Lashes: Mozz Cosmetics Lashes version 2 (09)
Hair: Wasabi Pills Vicky
Nails: Je Suis..naive nails 001 (purples)

Dress: bilo Sushmita (six) (Mesh)
Feet: SLink Jolie pied barefoot v3

Earrings and necklace: MG Ashanti (cerise)
Ring: MG Ring Roho

Poses: Olive Juice (no longer available)