Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm SO tired from Wrapping

Dear Diary:

I really love to wrap at Christmas time.  Hmmm...no...wait...I wrote that wrong.  It should be - I really love THE wrap at Christmas time.  And that's exactly what I've discovered about myself.  I do love the wrapping stuff.  The multitude of papers with their glitzy, shiny colours; the frothy bows in satiny textures; and even the tags that might be stick-on, tie-on or tape-on, all get me excited about the wrapping process. 
It's just a matter of getting all the wrap and ribbon out, getting a comfortable place to sit and not stopping until it's finished.
I think my problem is that I like all the gifts to look pretty.  I seem to spend a lot of time with each one.  I mean, I wouldn't want it any other way but it does take me hours to wrap everything.  It's the big awkward ones that seem to tap my energy.  I see one more to go.
DONE!  So that's it for this year.  Now all I have to do is persuade everyone not to rip it all off in 10 seconds.  [Laughing cuz I know that won't happen!]

Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Mila (Hush)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: FTL Eyelashes - 502 Kirei
Hair: W&Y No 148

Sweater: Fri ballet sweater (red)
Leggings: CoCo white leggings (group gift)
Boots: YS & YS Tiburon (red) (Christmas group gift)

Earrings and Necklace: YS & YS Stone necklace & earrings (Christmas group gift)

Props:
Christmas tree: LSD Christmas Store Multi Light tree with gifts


Christmas presents: 
What next decorative gift boxes
Everglow gift box 

Wrapping paper box: Mudhoney wrapping supplies