Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Need to get the Shopping Finished

Dear Diary:

The days just seem to be flying by.  After I sat by the fire the other night, I decided to persevere and get the rest of the presents bought and wrapped.  And...oh yes...I absolutely HAD to pick up some things for me for the holiday season.


The snow let up a bit so I went out to my favourite shopping district in Liberty.  I shop at a lot of the stores there [Baiastice, Modern Gypsy, Morantique] so being all central, I could just walk from store to store and "ka-ching" with the plastic.

I parked the car and was off and running into the closest place.  The cold and snow didn't even bother me.  It's the excitement of the buy that gets the adrenalin running!
Obviously the snow plough had been over the roads a few times and had managed to push drifts on the sidewalk.  But did that stop me?  Oh no!!!  I just climbed right over.
I must admit I'm glad I braved the weather.  I picked up things to finish - hmmmm - almost finish - my Christmas gift buying. And things to supplement my Christmas wardrobe. 


Good Night for now.


P.S.  I had not participated in Luna Jubilee's 52 weeks of colour since November, thinking I would get Christmas finished but surprise surprise!  This week I managed to fit it in with my coat and shopping bag.  A bonus week for sure.  {By the way, it's yellow!}


I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Ava (light)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Hair: LeLutka Seth


Coat: Lika Ruby coat (yellow)
Hat: GF Rose beret hat
Boots: GF long Fur cuff boots (white)
Purse: Chuculet Maya bag (black)
Gloves: Cover Girl fur gloves (white)


Earrings: Mood Isla holiday earrings (Happy Holidays Hunt)

Location: Liberty Shopping Mall


Poses: Diesel Works Happy Holidays (Happy Holidays Hunt)