Wednesday, September 1, 2010

School Days!

Dear Diary:

The other day I was shopping at Shampoo when I saw their newest release and it made me think of when I went to school.  I had to wear a uniform - white shirt, black tie, plaid skirt, sensible shoes.  Of course, the outfit at Shampoo was much nicer looking but I had to buy it for old time's sake.  At school, make-up was a no-no, as was jewelry, except for a watch. This certainly brought back memories.

I was not the best student in the class.  When I got an assignment I left it to the last minute.  Of course, I didn't have a laptop in those days.  Maybe that would have made it much easier to finish something - on time!  

"I work best under pressure," I would tell myself.  Yes, I would get it done but not without a lot of anxiety and a lot of talking to myself.
Yes, this cute outfit brought back many memories for me and it was NOT all about the work.  I had a great time in school.  I still have friends today that I see all the time that went to school with me.  There are many things I remember with fondness and with laughs.

Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:

Skin: LeLutka Lola (sunkissed)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Hair: Calla Yellow Tulip


Blouse and Skirt: Shampoo Check flared skirt (red) and bow tie blouse
Tights: SMS shiny tights (black)
Shoes: Frangipani Ballet shoes (no longer available)

Watch: DCCXXIII FW-16 (black)
Glasses: MKN oddities Beat glasses

Poses: Oberon's Trick (holding a book); aDORKable emoters HUD

Table and chair: *~MMG's Graffitis~* Work desk & chair
Laptop: {What's Next} Blog laptop
Books: The Infinite Living Room (colour change books)
Cork Board: FD Decor cork board
Wall plaque: {What's Next} Write