Sunday, February 24, 2019

This Is The Glamorous Me

Dear Diary:

It's fun to be and to look glamorous.  I think I've been that way a few times in my first world.  I used to model so, at times,  I did have sccess to some fascinating clothes to wear. But the last few years, I've adopted a more casual approach to clothing and I enjoy that.  Sometimes I can look "glamorous" in jeans and a tee. 

Awhile ago, I picked up a pose prop by Exposeur that made me a cover girl.  Fantastic! Now I had to be on the hunt for the perfect dress and accessories to make me into the role.



After I managed to get everything together, I was ready to jump into the magazine cover.  Wow!  I instantly became a cover girl!

It was great fun to achieve that fashion status for one brief picture.  I think about it as I'm sitting here in my jeans and tee.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Pamela
Eyes: Arte Brown gem
Eyeshadow and lashes: Pink Fuel Queen Palette
Lipstick: Smudge Sheer glosses (no longer available)
Hair: EMO-tions Deidre

Dress: Clef de Peau Marchesa (cointreau)
Shoes: Reign Pattern Pumps
Earrings and necklace: kunst Ananya
Ring: Amacci Dottie

Prop with poses: Exposeur Cover Girl Fashion (no longer available)