Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!

Dear Diary:

Every year I start out this post by saying, "I'm not much of a Valentine's Day fan" and it's true.  I'm not into all the hype for buying expensive presents or flowers or even going out to the trendiest restaurant in town.  Those things can be given any day of the year and should be for pleasant surprises.  However, the one thing I give credit to St Valentine for (tongue in cheek) is the wide variety of candy available on this day.





Ah yes...take your favourite person out for a delicious dinner or surround them with roses.  Just leave me at home with my candy and we'll all be happy that it's St Valentine's Day.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Eyes: Arte brown gems
Eyeshadow: Alaskametro matte mist
Lipstick: Izzie's Spring Colour Lipgloss
Hair: tram 10116 (at Uber til Feb 22)

Sweater: Mulloy Millen (rose) (at Shiny Shabby til Feb 15)
Pin: Polka Dots Valentines Day Open Heart Locket Pin (SL Marketplace)
Earrings: Caroline's large hoop (no longer available)
Ring: Amacci ring Dottie
Watch: Kunst Regan

Candy and bag: ChiChica Smoochies (at Collabor88 til Mar 6)