Wednesday, January 9, 2019

#SecondLifeChallenge - Then And Now

Dear Diary:

Strawberry Singh brought back her Challenge for this week and I was so happy she did.  Back in 2015, she did a Then and Now Challenge showing how we had evolved over the years.  I did the Challenge and you can see my post here.  Oh how I've changed in just 3 years!


Back in 2010, I was rather limited of what I could do with myself.  Now with the application of mesh bodies and heads; advanced cosmetics and skins; and stylish hair, I'm turning into a more realistic being.  The creators of these items that make us look good have enhanced us all.

This was a fun Challenge.  It's interesting looking back on what was, but it's more fun to think of what the future holds for us in our Second Life.

Good Night for now.

In 2019, I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Pamela
Eye shadow: Alaskametro Matte Mist
Lipstick: Sintiklia Lipglass Angel
Hair: no match NO DECISION
Dress: Bombshell Karen (grape) (at Vanity Event til Jan 25)
Earrings: AvaWay Leah