Sunday, January 20, 2019

I Consider This A Deep Freeze

Dear Diary:

It's been very cold in my part of the world.  The past two days I've awakened to -35 C.  Now there isn't much of a wind but enough to make you think you're naked.  I have a down jacket and it wasn't a lot of protection.

In my second world I thought that putting on a bikini and flying to a tropical island would help.  Tried it...didn't work...put on the down jacket.


It's supposed to warm up tomorrow.  The high for the day will be around -20C.  Oh boy!  A heat wave!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Eyes: Arte Cosmetics Brown Gem Eyes
Skin: Amara Beauty Pamela
Hair (with scarf) tram H1129

Coat: Meli Imako Ladies Padded Coat (SL Marketplace)
Gloves: Foxiii Fashions Cora Winter Scandinavian BENTO Gloves (SL Marketplace)