Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Do I Find Trouble...Or Does It Find Me?

Dear Diary:

Yesterday a friend of mine lent me his sports car to take for a ride.  The car is bright yellow and full of power.  It was great racing around as fast as I could go.  Suddenly I realized I was running low on fuel.  But that's me for sure.  I always let the tank get dangerously low.  I saw a garage sign on the road and decided to follow it even though there wasn't a town in sight.

I arrived...only to find it abandoned.



I kept checking the sky since it looked like rain was heading my way and I had no idea on how to get the top up on the car.

It turned out ok as a transport driver spotted me and stopped.  He left and came back with enough gas to get me home.  My friend never knew the trouble I had been in.  

Wonder if I can borrow that car again?

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty (Sylvia)
Hair: no match NO NOTHING

Tee: CoCo DesignsTurtleneck (maroon)
Sweater: CoCo Designs Cowichan sweater (beige)
Leggings: Maitreya suede (brown)

Pose: Foxcity (hypnose)

Car: Solstice Race car (no longer available)

Background: The Bearded Guy (forgotten station)