Tuesday, October 31, 2017

My Kind Of Hallowe'en Night

Dear Diary:

I'm not a big fan of Hallowe'en in any world.  As a kid, I went trick and treating with my friends and was always thrilled with the amount of candy I got from the neighbours.  My Mom went through my bag and eliminated all the "bad" candy that I'm sure she ate when I wasn't looking.  Then I had the party phase with costumes and dancing.  I was never creative so my costume was unassuming.  Now that I'm truly an adult, I like to stay home in my cozy house (since it's usually raining or snowing in my part of the world) and hand out candy to kids who come to my door.



While I wait for the shouts of "Hallowe'en treats please", I tend to sample every candy or chocolate bar in the bowl.  That makes it a fun night for me.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Pamela
Lipstick: Modish Bonnie
Eyes: Izzie's LeLutka Applier (storm)
Lashes: Arte mixed lashes
Hair with hat: Exile Take Flight (bento version)

Sweater: *D*W* Jack O Lantern (SL Marketplace)
Leggings: Maitreya (black)
Slippers: JD fur slipper (black) (SL Marketplace)

Chair (with broom, cat and rug): Trowix The Witch Next Door's Sitting Corner
Table: Just My Imagination
Candy bowl (candy in hand): DDD Pumpkin Candy Bowl (SL Marketplace)