Saturday, May 13, 2017

It's My Time To Catch Up

Dear Diary:

I've been super busy in my first world lately and I seem to have fallen behind in my blogging job.  Having said that, I'm going to combine two of the things I had to do.

Strawberry Singh has been keeping me on my toes!  She has posted two challenges lately that I'm just completing now.  The first one is the Yearbook Challenge.



I took this picture just after I became the "new" me so I figured it qualified to be in the yearbook.  Wow...next year 10 years for me!!  That's hard to believe.  I did other yearbook challenges in 2015 and 2016.  I seem to be getting older...no...sophisticated as I go along.

The other challenge Berry threw out was the Vlogger Challenge from the end of April but I'm not the swiftest tortoise in this race so it did take me a long time to do it over and over and over.  Then I discovered my sound was rather muffled but I wasn't about to do it another over again.  So you can view it here.

Whew!!  I feel I accomplished what I was supposed to do...or did I???  That's it for awhile...I think.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing in the yearbook pic:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Amara Beauty Felicia (PowderPack May)
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Eyes: Izzie's Storm Eyes (PowderPack May)
Lipstick: Izzie's Natural Lipstick (PowderPack May)
Hair: Argrace Kazuha

Tee and Dress: Scandalize Tabatha (sia) 
Earrings: ieQED Brisa earrings

Pose: oOo Studio