Tuesday, May 23, 2017

I'm Adding Milk To The Menu

Dear Diary:

When I was a kid, I drank lots of milk...litres and litres during the week.  It didn't have to be flavoured, just plain white milk was perfect for me.  But as I got older, milk didn't hold the same desire for me.  I got away from drinking milk for every meal and just had it with supper.  Eventually I did away with the supper drink and only had it with my cereal.  Recently I decided I better start drinking it again.

On a recent trip to New York, I stopped in at a KFC for my fix of a spicy chicken sandwich.  Yummy!  Parked out front was a milk truck making a late afternoon delivery.


That was a sign!  I started adding milk to my diet once again.  I think the calcium will do me good.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Essences Yanka (pale) (Powder Pack May)
Eyes: Izzie's Storm Eyes (Powder Pack March)
Eye Shadow: SlackGirl soft shadow
Lipstick: Izzie's super gloss (Powder Pack March)
Mani / Pedi: Zoz Spring Silver Unique
Hair: D!va Mina (at Collabor88 til

Dress: Tres Blah knotted T-shirt dress (at Collabor88 til
Sandals: kokoia Nile (with HUD)
Necklaces and bracelet: Izzie's Chunky Chain (silver)
Ring: Meva Bento ring (silver)

Milk in hand: Evermore Moo Chan Strawberry Milk

Truck: Mesh India Milk Truck

Pose: GingerFish

Location: New York City